Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A New Agency

It seems all my nerves a week or so ago over this casting worked in my favor.  As of last night, I am now a member of the Regal Agency.  This agency is brand new, so we'll see how things go.  I've worked with one of the principals before, but don't know the others, so there's always a bit of getting used to new personalities before an agency really settles into its own rhythm.

I've been giving some consideration to fashion blogging, although what I see in most fashion blogs is little more than a photo or two and a styling card.  I tend to be a bit more verbose than that, and rather enjoy sitting here writing out my thoughts, wherever they take me.  Sure, I write mostly for myself, given I haven't got any followers but one, but that's ok too.  I can still look back and see where I was, and where I am, and if I can remember the account name and passwords for this blog, I might manage to write something more than once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment